Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday-Monday

Real creative title? Huh?

Friday when I got out of school I came home to find Tyler fixing to hit the road for El Dorado.  We had plans to make it to Mena for at least one day this past weekend to run some errands and see the family and originally thought that Tyler was not going to be able to make it due to a sudden change in work related plans.  Well anyways, when I got home he asked me if I wanted to go with him on his road trip and leave for Mena in the morning or I could leave right then and drive myself.  Well I hate driving so I decided to ride with Tyler to El Dorado.  It was about 5 when we hit the road and didn’t get back to Arkadelphia till about 9:30.  We decided that since we were still in the driving spirit we left for Mena right away.  I also hate getting up early and thought I would be able to sleep in Saturday morning.  Tyler dropped me off at my house at about midnight and then he went straight to his home.  We were both exhausted and sick of driving.  Saturday I woke up and hung out with my dad, mom, Macen, and Tyler.  On the down side I didn’t get to see my awesome barrel racing sister.  She had the ACT first thing that morning and a barrel race in Fort Smith later that day.  For lunch Tyler and I went to Papas.  It was yummy and I had been missing it.  After lunch we headed to Steph and Stephens to see them and Christopher.  One of the saddest things to me and Tyler is that we are so far away from him and don’t get to see him all the time.  Tyler grew up living far away from his aunts, uncles and cousins. Because of that Tyler wants to be there for his nephew.  Although Christopher doesn’t have any cousins nor should he expect any from us anytime soon.  After that much enjoyed time with the Olmstead crew we gathered up our stuff and Daisy and headed back home to Arkadelphia.  We didn’t do much the rest of the weekend just mainly chilled in front of the TV. 

Today I got up for school and was surprisingly in a great mood the entire day.  I actually got something right in my dreaded Ethics class.  The teacher even said “Good job.”  I was so thrilled I think I even squealed a little.  I was even more excited when he handed out the notes for the day.  He has handed out 3 different notes for this next test on Friday.  I really like this because he doesn’t use a book and this is something that I know is right.  (Things can be taken out of context so easily in this class.)  I had a test in Nutrition that I probably should have focused a little harder on but my brain is still so tired from nursing school.  I know it sounds like I am making excuses but my brain is full and it either needs to get bigger or throw away some trash.  Tonight Tyler and I went grocery shopping and we bought a lamp for my bedroom.  I was so excited that I put it together immediately.  The reason we bought it is so that there is more light in my room for studying.  Who would have thought that I would buy something to promote me studying when I was just complaining about it?

After rereading this blog I realized that the only people who would even care to read it would have to be somebody who loved me.  If you don’t care that I bought a lamp today that is ok.  I am sure I wouldn’t care either.  However, I don’t care if you care because this blog was designed so that someday I will be able to look back at all my adventures or crazy life and smile.  I am happy about creating this blog and always feel better when I write a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment