Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Sorry I haven’t blogged lately I had a dreaded Ethics test last week and spent a lot of time freaking out over it but more importantly…

I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been almost 6 years since Tyler and I started dating and almost 2 since we have been engaged and we are FINALLY going to tie the knot.  I have been waiting for this day for a long time and in only a few short weeks I will be a bride and then a wife.  JANUARY 1, 2011 or 1/1/11 is the day we will say our I do’s.  I have so much to do in such a short time.  I also have school and finals to think about on the side. So far I am not nervous about the work load.  I am lucky to have such a supportive family to help me through this.  Tyler and I have made a few decisions about the wedding so far.  Our colors are going to be blue and silver and at the reception I want it to have a winter wonderland theme.  We have chosen the places but are still trying to make sure they are available.  We want to get married at First Baptist Church with Brother David officiating.  We want the reception to be held at the Old Armory.  However, we haven’t decided if we want dancing yet.  We do want music to be played at the reception.  We have asked our bridesmaids and groomsman and they have all said yes.  I am super excited for December because that is when my girls and I are going to Dallas to get our dresses.  My bridesmaids will walk in at the ceremony to Bella’s Lullaby. (Thanks to Edward Cullen :) )  Tyler and I are so excited to be getting married and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.  I know we are going to have some great adventures and I will be sure to continue blogging.

On another note…

Tyler and I were robbed Sunday night.  Happy Halloween to us.  They took his wallet and my brand new tomtom out of my jeep.  I usually always lock my jeep but for some reason we both forget to lock it.  We were carrying a lot of stuff in that we brought back from Mena and it just slipped our minds.  We felt really stupid for it but learned our lesson.  I just hope who ever took our stuff needed it more than we did.  Hopefully now I will be able to find my way home or to school.  I am not sure cause I don’t have my tomtom.  Is this a reason to miss Ethics? lol.

1 comment: