Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Tickets and Pumpkins

Well it’s Monday and so being I got my first ticket ever.  I left my apartment early so that I could get a parking spot at school and was just minding my own business.  I wasn’t listening to the radio loudly, talking (or texting) on my cell, and I was wearing my seatbelt.  I was coasting down hill when the cop got me. I didn’t react like I thought I would to getting pulled over.  I always thought I would cry hysterically and not have my driver’s license or something along those lines.  However, I handled it very mature; I apologized sincerely and just let it be.  I couldn’t even be mad at the cop because he was apologizing as he wrote the ticket.  He was a very nice man.                                  

Oops :(

P1010443

After school today I was very productive.  I made and amazing dinner of chicken breast, corn, crescent rolls, and mashed potatoes.  It was delicious!!!!!!!!!  I hate my oven but toughed it for the crescent rolls.  So that I didn’t burn the rolls I had to cook them on a temperature of 200-250 degrees.  That is a whole 100 degrees less than it requires.  After dinner I started work on my favorite part of Halloween.  I finally go to carve a pumpkin.  I was originally going to carve pumpkins with Steph and Stephen but I got sick. My finished product…

P1010441I broke the poor guys nose and had to use a combination of hot glue and nails to fix it.  If you look closely it’s crooked.  He is still pretty cool and I am proud of my accomplishment.         

1 comment:

  1. i love your pumpkin! it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete