Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Evening

Let’s just say I have been extremely moody the last few days and tonight I took it out on Tyler.  There was no rhyme or reason for it I just went off on him.  I didn’t yell or hit or anything like that, I just got all hissy like a two year old and stomped off to my room.  This time of the month has always been difficult for me emotionally and apparently I couldn’t handle it tonight.  The good news is that I can switch emotions just as fast as they come on.  I just wanted to publically apologize to Tyler and thank him from putting up with me.  I don’t think anybody else could do it.  I am in a much better mood now so I decided to blog about the happier part of the evening.  Tyler cooked dinner and then cleaned up after himself.
He made really good beef fajitas
P1010444
  P1010445     
P1010447
P1010448
On another note…
I got a belated birthday gift from the awesome Olmstead family.  They got me a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond.  I love that store, it has everything home related.  I am also officially a LPN!!!!!  ( I plan to devote a blog to that in the next few days. I want a picture of my license.)

No comments:

Post a Comment