Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am a NURSE!!!!!

A year ago at this time I was half way through the first semester of one of the roughest years ever.  I was in nursing school debating my career choice.  I had no idea what I was getting into but later realized it would be a year that I would never forget.  I made friendships that will always last and grew up in fast forward.  Originally, I didn’t care if I were in the LPN program at RMCC or not.  I am very glad that I completed it and feel very accomplished as a 21 year old.  It was rough, many tears were shed, and unfortunately it came with many early early mornings.   Last weekend I took my state boards and I did not feel good about the results.  I hadn’t really studied because I just couldn’t make myself look at my notes 1 more time.  Apparently I learned something during that year and I was able to pass.  When I found out Tuesday that I had passed, I was shocked.  I almost started crying.  With this accomplishment I finally feel like I have graduated.  I am proud to call myself a LPN and in about 3 more years I will be able to call myself a RN.  

P1010450

No comments:

Post a Comment