Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I’m 21!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day!!!!  I had school all day which meant I had to get up at 6:15.  Tyler even got up early to give me my gift.  He got me a TomTom.  I was super excited because I have been wanting one for a long time especially now that I am living in Arkadelphia.  Luckily, my last class of the day was canceled so I was finished with school at 3.  Steph took me to El Mariachi for lunch and it was yummy. When Tyler got off work we headed to Hot Springs and went out to eat at Chili’s.  Chili’s has amazing desserts and I really wanted one.  After dinner we did a little window/dream shopping and then headed back home.  I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t have a fruity alcohol drink but I realized that turning 21 isn’t just about drinking.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!! 

BIRTHDAY GIRL

P1010421

TRIP TO HOT SPRINGS 

P1010428 P1010431

DRIVING OVER LAKE DEGRAY

P1010436

P1010435

MY AWESOME BROWNIE SUNDAE

brownie sundae

OUR DREAM CAR

2011 mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment