Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Blabbering

  • Last week I was stressin over ALL my tests and I think it paid off.  Here is the almost finally tally (my awesome ethics teacher hasn't got around to grading our 30 so multiple choice test) : English B, Biology B, Nutrition A, Biology lab B, Sociology A.  I was very happy with those grades and I don't want to have to study like that again until finals. 
  • Life in Arkadelphia has been pretty good.  Daisy chewed up another one of Tyler's iPod chargers.  (That makes 2.)  I can't figure out why she decides to chew up those.  We have bones for her but she hates them.  Luckily, she has yet to chew up anything else. 
  • I have decided that some of the guys at Henderson need to learn how to treat girls.  The other day I was walking towards my class and I was going up the stairs.  (Normal behavior is to scoot over to one side so that somebody can pass you or have room around you.)  I met a group of guys that were coming down the stairs that decided they must stay together side-by-side so not to get lost (is my only guess) making it almost impossible for me to get up the stairs.  I really wanted to tell them SCOOT OVER, but instead I kept my eyes on the stairs and pushed pass them.  That is not my only incident with guys.  Normally if a guy or even a girl were to see you coming for the door you hold it open, however, only on rare occasions has that occurred.
  • I am really excited about this weekend.  Steph, Stephen, Tyler, and I are going to carve pumpkins on Saturday.  I would love it to be a tradition for when Tyler and I have children.  Tyler and I have carved pumpkins 2 out of the 5 years we have dated.  Manda and her man Macen have carved with us 1 of those years.  It is always really fun, entertaining, and messy.  (I am bringing my camera home this weekend and will be sure to post pictures of the action.)
  • This weekend I am also hoping to celebrate my 21st birthday with my family. 
  • The weather has been nice but I am really not a fan of the cold.  However it has given me the excuse to drink hot cocoa and make chili.  I make some darn good chili but I only feel the need to make it when it is chili outside. 
  • I woke up this morning with a sinus headache and I can't sleep.  I have to go to stinkin Sociology at 1:30, then to mechanic to get a recall on my jeep taken care of, then to Wal-Mart to buy some medicine and another iPod charger.
  • I hope everybody has a great day.     
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment