It’s mid-week!! Yay!! Tomorrow I only have 1 class in the morning, and then I am off for the day. I should add though, that I have to do homework when I get home. I mean did you see my project list. Very SCAREY!!!
On another note, I am so ready for Christmas. I know I just carved pumpkins, but that is the only thing that screams fall at my apartment. I have a fall candy dish that I didn’t put out this year due to the fact that Tyler and I don’t have self control when it comes to candy. Anyways, I am ready for the Holidays for multiple reasons this year…
1. Christmas Cards. This is something that I have been looking forward to since Tyler and I got married. I just hope I get a few Christmas cards in return. Steph has volunteered to take some photos, and I have been getting some ideas together. I got online the other day to look around at Christmas cards and I don’t know how I am going to make a choice. There are so many styles, and they are all so darn cute.
2. Sweet Treats. I have discovered that I enjoy making sweets. It allows me to “stir away my troubles.” I also get to be creative with them. I have found some great recipes online and can’t wait to try them out.
3. Shopping. I love shopping, and I love seeing others’ faces when they open their gifts. I have a note on my phone of gift ideas for family and friends.
4. The Tree. No explanation needed.
5. Family and Friends. I always enjoy getting together with all my friends and family around the holidays. Nobody really discusses work or school, and we have a great time.
Tyler and I watched two movies this week. The new Pirates movie and Captain America. They were really great!! I loved them both.
Right now I am putting off some exciting business stats, but since it is 5:30, I should probably get started.
It’s almost the weekend ya’ll.