Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Once again just blabbering…

Tyler’s watching TV and I am sitting at my computer staring at the screen.  I don’t really have anything to say but felt like talking.  Yesterday I took my State Boards to get my official LPN license.  I am really nervous about the results and honestly don’t feel great about the test.  I will find out hopefully by Wednesday if I have passed or failed.  I had to get up at 5 a.m. to be on the road to Texarkana by 6 to be at the testing site at 7:30.  It wasn’t ideal but I managed. (Tyler drove.)  When I woke up Saturday morning I felt like I hadn’t slept at all but somehow I wasn’t tired.  I didn’t even eat breakfast and I am not one to skip a meal. It took me about 1 hr and 20 minutes to take the test and when I finished Tyler and I headed to the Race for Cure to see his parents.  We didn’t stay long, we were mainly just passing time.  We had plans to eat lunch with them so we had to wait for the walk to be over. 

I can’t believe the semester is HALFWAY over.  It seems like just yesterday I was looking for an apartment in Arkadelphia and super nervous about the first day of school.  Life here has become very routine and I really enjoy it here.  I really need to buckle down the next several weeks for my schooling.  I think I am passing all my classes but am really struggling in Ethics.  My first test was a few weeks ago and even though I studied I still didn’t do very well at all.  To tell you the truth it really sucked. 

I like reading blogs that have pictures and I am not very good at posting any on my blog.  I live in Arkadelphia and it is just me, Tyler, and Daisy. So therefore I don’t really have anybody to take pictures of.  But here is a picture of my baby, Daisy.  She enjoys sitting by our sliding glass door watching the neighbors and laying in the sun.  She is quite the guard dog when it comes to other critters but I think she would roll over for a stranger.  

P1010419

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love Daisy!

    And I'm the same way about pictures. I try to put a picture with every blog, but I haven't even been taking pictures recently. Boooring.

    ReplyDelete