Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life Happens

I sat down this evening to catch up on the happenings of the week.  However, when I sat down my brain totally stopped working.  I think I starred at the screen for like 15 minutes before typing anything.  I guess you can say I am having one of those days.  Actually feels like one of those weeks.  I have been going all week.

It all started on Monday.  Tyler and I had to make a trip to Hot Springs to run some errands.  It wasn’t a horrible trip because I got to eat at Chilli's.  Tyler made me laugh pretty hard on the way home.  The sun was in his eyes, but since he had his glasses on he couldn’t wear sunglasses.  When he just couldn’t take it anymore, he had to improvise, and this is what we got. tyThis week in Meal Management, I am in charge of decorating the table,choosing all the dinnerware and serving pieces, refilling glasses, serving desserts, and making sure everybody follows correct etiquette.  I always thought that I would enjoy this part, but honestly, I am stressing pretty bad.  I am sure there is more to it than just this class.  Tomorrow, I have a Business Stats test.  Oh how I love test days.  I haven’t studied yet, but I think I will before bed. 

I can’t believe it’s November.  I can’t believe it’s already November 3rd.  Crazy.  I really don’t like the cold, but it does allow me to wear scarves.  The absolutely worse thing about November is that all my teachers have realized that the end of the semester is almost here.  Therefore, they have realized we need more homework.  On Wednesday, I was at school from 9-4, and I only had an apple for lunch.  I was in the library for 3 hours straight working on just one of my homework assignments.  The best part, I am not even finished yet. 

One thing I have learned through personal experience is that things are always changing.  This thought has really been heavy on my heart and mind this week.  I am not sure why, but it has really made me examine things in my life.  I had to learn early in life how to adapt with the changing world.  So, I don’t think change effects me very much.  I usually handle it very well.  I handle change the worse when numerous things are changing at once very fast. 

I have volunteered to help host a baby shower for family member in the next few weeks.  (The date isn’t finalized yet.)  I am going to try and make diaper baby carriages to be used for decorations.  I usually make diaper cakes like this one, but I wanted to try something new that I found on Pinterest.  Anyways, I plan on making them this weekend, so I will hopefully be able to post some pictures then. 

It’s almost Friday!!

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment