Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Day Recap

Happy Monday to all!!

I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving.  I know I did.  I ate way too much, but I know it is just the start of eat-way-too-much season.  Tyler wanted a blackberry cobbler this year.  I had never made one, but I found a recipe on allrecipes.com.  I didn’t eat any of it, but  I was told it was delicious.  I have never really liked cobbler, and if I ever get any, I usually just eat the crust.  I also tried out a Pinterest idea for Thanksgiving.  Early this fall I pinned a tutorial on how to make edible teepees for Thanksgiving.  I will never make them again, and once again I didn’t eat them.  They looked cute if I had them turned the right way so you couldn’t see all the mess ups.  

photo

Looking back over the nice long weekend, I feel like I didn’t get anything accomplished.  Tyler and I went to Black Friday at Wal*Mart but didn’t buy anything.  I brought homework but never looked at it.  Tyler and I were supposed to take pictures for our Christmas card but that never happened.  It seems like all I did was eat, sleep, and be merry.  Tyler and I almost bought me a new laptop but decided against it.  I have had this one since I was a junior in high school.  It still runs fine but gets slower by the day.  I guess we will get me one when this one dies.  We also decided against it because we wanted to save our money for our ALMOST HERE CRUISE!!!  I am so thrilled (as if you couldn’t tell).  The one thing that I did get done that was school related was bake my gingerbread for a school project.  All I have to do now is put it together and decorate it.  That should be fun.  It is due Wednesday, so we shall see.  If the weather permits, Tyler and I will take pictures this coming weekend.  I really want to get them ready to send out before Christmas.  :)  I found some really cute ones on Wal*Mart’s website. 

I didn’t make it to school this morning because I am sick.  Always a fun thing to happen when school is in all-projects-are-due-today mode.  I am starting to feel a little better, so maybe I can work on some homework.  Of course, I will browse the internet looking for Christmas presents.  I know it’s Cyber Monday but I know I won’t buy anything online.  I just want to get some ideas.    

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment