Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There’s Not Enough Chocolate

I have been sitting at this computer doing homework since 12 snacking on gooey no-bake cookies (they never hardened) and complaining about this week.  Needless to say I am little bit stressed this week and it is only Tuesday.  I have a project and test tomorrow.  The project is 75% finished.  I have been trying to do an interview for it and can’t get in touch with the dietitian.  Luckily class attendance and participation account for 75% of my grade in this class, and I haven’t missed yet. 

These are my delicious yet ooey-gooey no-bake cookies photo 5

One morning at the end of last week (I don’t remember the day exactly) I woke up to frost on my car.  The first of the season.  Well the first one that I have woken up in enough time to see anyways.  I get mixed emotions about the arrival of frost.  I like that I can start wearing layers and scarves but truly miss the hot summer days.  I know I am weird. :)photo 1

Friday was fun for me because I finally got to make a trip to Hobby Lobby.  I was so excited.  I think I did a happy dance in my car when I got out of school and headed towards Hot Springs.  I spent about 1 1/2 hours in there and got some really great stuff.  When I got home that afternoon, I got busy crafting until about 11:30 that night.  I finished one wreath and started another (both for fall but one is mine and the other I am making for my dad’s house).  photo 3photo 2

Another event that took place this weekend was that I made Basler Leckerli.  A Swiss cookie.  I am doing a food demo on Friday and this is what I am making.  I don’t really care for it (I am chocolate kinda girl) but it smells like the holidays.  It looks good too.  photo 4

This week has just about maxed out my stress load.  I am so stressed that I am only doing the minimum requirements to pass most of my assignments.  I just have so much going on, it is hard to give a 100% to everything.  I am trying to prioritize, but I am still terribly stressed.  I keep thinking that next week is Thanksgiving and I get a 5 day break.  However on that so called “break," I have to work on 1 project, 1 8-page paper, and a project summary.  Fun! Fun! Good news is I only have 2 1/2 more weeks until finals.

I hope everybody has a great week and can find the strength to make it through this week.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment