Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday + Me = :)

So obviously I have had a pretty good day and this is why.

I got to register for spring classes today.  I don’t know why I get so excited about this.  I mean I am scheduling more classes to take, and as I get closer to graduation they get harder.  Weird thing to be excited about.  The majority of my classes will be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  The best part is, I have NO 8:00 A.M. classes!!!  I have also mapped out my classes for Fall ‘12 and Spring ‘13 with my adviser.  I am beyond thrilled that in January, I can finally say I have 2 semesters left.

Another good thing that happened today was that I didn’t have to cook dinner.  Granted I don’t cook dinner every night, it was nice not having to worry about it at all.  Today is apparently Resident Appreciation Day at my apartment complex, so I got free food for dinner. 

I am finished with my homework that is due tomorrow and it isn’t even 5:00.  YAY!!!

Tomorrow is my last group meal to assist with.

I might be going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.  (I better make a wish list tonight and check Pinterest for more crafty ideas.)

I almost forgot to pay the water bill today.  I wrote a check this morning and put the bill and check in my car.  However, as the day went on, I forgot about it.  I was home and in my pjs before I remembered at 4:00.  It’s a good thing they don’t close until 5.

Grey’s Anatomy comes on tonight! 

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment