Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mid-Week

It’s mid-week!! Yay!! Tomorrow I only have 1 class in the morning, and then I am off for the day.  I should add though, that I have to do homework when I get home.  I mean did you see my project list.  Very SCAREY!!!

On another note, I am so ready for Christmas.  I know I just carved pumpkins, but that is the only thing that screams fall at my apartment.  I have a fall candy dish that I didn’t put out this year due to the fact that Tyler and I don’t have self control when it comes to candy.  Anyways, I am ready for the Holidays for multiple reasons this year…

1.  Christmas Cards.  This is something that I have been looking forward to since Tyler and I got married.  I just hope I get a few Christmas cards in return.  Steph has volunteered to take some photos, and I have been getting some ideas together.  I got online the other day to look around at Christmas cards and I don’t know how I am going to make a choice.  There are so many styles, and they are all so darn cute.

2.  Sweet Treats.  I have discovered that I enjoy making sweets.  It allows me to “stir away my troubles.”  I also get to be creative with them.  I have found some great recipes online and can’t wait to try them out.

3.  Shopping.  I love shopping, and I love seeing others’ faces when they open their gifts.  I have a note on my phone of gift ideas for family and friends.

4.  The Tree.  No explanation needed. 

5.  Family and Friends.  I always enjoy getting together with all my friends and family around the holidays.  Nobody really discusses work or school, and we have a great time. 

Tyler and I watched two movies this week.  The new Pirates movie and Captain America.  They were really great!!  I loved them both. 

Right now I am putting off some exciting business stats, but since it is 5:30, I should probably get started.

It’s almost the weekend ya’ll.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment