Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Night Ramblings

1

As promised…I made 2 diaper baby carriages this weekend for Maegan’s baby shower.  I also made a mini-diaper cake, but I don’t have a good picture of it.  So what do you think about it?  It didn’t turn out great, but it makes a cute picture.  I had trouble getting the top part to fill out and look real round.

Anyhoo…

The rest of the weekend flew by.  I had a big project due on Monday that I spent some time working on.  I had to come up with a special occasion, create a menu, design it (as in the tables, buffets, activities,etc), and write out 25 recipes.  It doesn’t seem like much but my teacher wants things to be very specific. 

This is the last week we break up into groups of 4 to cook meals in Meal Mgt.  I am thrilled!!!  I am assistant manager this week which means I am responsible for making a time management plan.  This is the part everybody hates.  You have to figure out when everything will be prepped, cooked, and served.  Not any fun.  How I am supposed to know how long it takes Susie to cut a potato?  Google it??

I bought a small desk calendar back at the beginning of October.  It is now November and man does my calendar scare me.  Everyday has something planned, due, or a reminder that something is almost due.  There is so much black ink on it; it is getting hard to tell which day is which.

Yesterday, Tyler and I went to Mena for some errands.  It was my MIL’s birthday, and it was so nice to get to spend some time with her.  We actually got into to town Monday night and were able to make her birthday dinner.  On Tuesday, we had a birthday lunch with her before leaving town. 

Yesterday, we also got to spend some time with C.  I can’t believe how big he is getting.  I snapped these pictures yesterday with my Iphone.   

23

On the way home, I was noticing just how beautiful the leaves were, and I tried to snap a picture.  Of course it was with my phone, so it’s not great. 

5I am glad Wednesday is almost over.  That means 2 day till the weekend.  Yippee!!  Unfortunately, I will probably spend most of my time inside doing homework.  I am not one to wish my life away, but I am so ready for December 15.  I need a break.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment