Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Staying on track and pancakes

So I survived my first week of school.  However, at the end of the week I felt like I had been in school for a month.  All my classes took off running.  Time to brag on myself a little bit…  I have not procrastinated a single assignment so far.  I know that isn’t hard for some, but I am a last minute kind of girl.  Not only am I staying on top of my assignments, I am getting ahead on things that will help me with tests like writing out vocabulary.  Today, definitely felt like a Monday.  I originally had plans to go to Wal*Mart after school, but when I left my last class, I was physically and mentally exhausted.  I came home, got in some comfy lounge clothes, and curled up on the couch for about an hour. 

This weekend, I went to Heber Springs for a little get away with Tyler.  My first morning there, I went to the continental breakfast and instead of finding the common waffle maker I found a pancake maker.  It was awesome!!  I love pancakes, and I found it just amazing that I could push a button, and it would make a fresh pancake.  All I had to do was catch it.  :) I sent my dad a picture because yes I was that excited and he called me his little redneck girl.  I am easily amused.  :)  

2

In my last blog, I mentioned that I made 3 cheese chicken alfraedo bake.  It was delicious and because I made so much, I was able to eat on it ALL week.  Anyways, it was taking forever to cool, so I rigged up a cooling system to cool it quicker.  I took 2 Tupperware containers, turned them upside down, and placed the casserole on top.  It worked.  

1

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment