Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Days…

So hello there blog world.  I have been MIA lately but it has been worth the little break.  The most exciting thing that has happened is that Tyler and I bought a new toy. 

45

We bought a used Rhino.  We have really enjoyed it so far.  On a first real trip we saw a deer.  She stood on the side of the road.  It was like she wanted her picture taken. 

7 1

On my first weekend off, Dad took us to the lake.  It was a lot of fun and I was so sore the next day from tubing. 

6

Manda and I threw a yard sale last weekend.  It was a lot of work and I had a couple emotional break-downs, but overall it was a success.  While I was gathering some stuff in my closet at my parent’s house, I ran across some old pictures and found this one.  Tyler had some pretty curly hair back in high school. 

2

Last night, Manda and I played around with some senior photos.  I was bored and wanted to try my hand at photography.  They turned out very well.  This was the outfit that we used.  She looks so good in anything.

3

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment