Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Week

Ok so here I am procrastinating my homework.  I was doing so good.  :)  I just needed a little “me” time to document my happenings before studying for my first test of the semester. 

Last Tuesday, I got to spend some quality time with my little man.  His parents were at school ,and the grandparents were on a mini-vacation.  Anyways, I don’t have any toys for him here, but since I am getting ready to move, I did have an empty box.  He LOVED the box.  He is at such a fun age, I love watching his facial expressions.  I tried to get some on camera.  Of course, these are all Iphone pics and are pretty blurry, but you can still tell that he is CUTE.

1 2 3

On Thursday of last week, I took a road trip to Conway for the HSU game.  I went with a good friend from college because her boyfriend plays on the team.  We had a really fun time, but it made for a LONG night and morning came WWWWAAAAAYYYYY too early the next day.  The football field at Conway is purple and grey.  It was really neat.  I like that football season is here.  It is probably my favorite sports season.  I actually really do enjoying watching some football. 

4 5 Some exciting news…

Manda made homecoming court this year.  YAY!!!  She is so excited and calls me regularly to keep me informed.  We will be going dress shopping soon to get her white ball gown.  She is going be so pretty.

Well, I think I have procrastinated enough for one day, and I know that in a couple of hours I will be flipping through the channels and watching Big Brother.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment