Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

:)

So my life, for the month of July, has been very low key.  I haven’t accomplished much.  The only thing that has kept me from being completely lazy is my chemistry class.  This is my last week, and today we got out super early.  All we had to do was take a quiz and go.  The quiz was pretty tricky but hopefully I made a C. I will have class Tuesday and Wednesday, and then on Thursday all I have to do is take the final.  I think I am going to make it.  I am hoping for a B when this is all over. 

Tyler and I considered going to Texarkana today but in the end we decided against it.  We want our next trip to be productive and Tyler didn’t feel like shopping today.  I have big plans to hit up some the end of summer clearance racks.  I would like a few more shorts, and Tyler needs shorts and shirts. 

We didn’t do much this weekend.  Probably the most blog worthy was that Steph and I made sugar cookies.  We decided to do a practice run before Christopher’s 2nd birthday.  I can’t believe my nephew is going to be 2.  He amazes me every time I see him. 

I was reading some blogs this morning and realized that the majority of the blogs I follow are about moms.  I really need to find some blogs that deal with people like me because the mom blogs can sometimes give me baby fever.  I think out of all the blogs I read there are only 2 bloggers that aren’t moms.

This morning, when I was fixing my breakfast, I realized that I have never mentioned that Tyler and I have two different toasters.  (Wow!!! This is exciting. Ha!!)  Tyler grew up with a toaster oven and I use a “traditional” pop-up toaster.  When we got married we decided that we didn’t really want to learn how to work each other’s, so we got both. 

I am not sure why even bothered blogging today.  I don’t really have any updates and I know when I look back on this in the years to come, this will not be a memorable day.  :)  I think I need to go because I heard my dryer finish.

Happy first of August! 

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment