Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer is almost over…

It has been extremely HOT here in Arkansas that last few days.  I took this photo in my car the other day at about 5:00.  heatSummer classes are over!!!! I am so proud of myself.  I made A’s in both of my classes.  I will never suffer through another science class during the summer (unless absolutely necessary) ever again.  Fall classes start the 22nd of this month, so I am going to make the most out of the rest of my summer.  I might be a little MIA for the next few weeks while I am off enjoying summer.  I have big plans…yard sale, birthdays, hanging with the family, getting some sun, etc.  However, when I do come back hopefully I will have plenty of pictures to catch up with. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!! 

Try to stay cool.   

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment