Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baking and Organizing

The week is halfway over and I am still kicking.  :)  Tyler and I will be moving to a 1 bedroom apartment in just a few weeks.  We are real excited for the move, but I am a little nervous about moving from a 3 bedroom to a 1 bedroom.  I have been trying to come up with ideas on how to stay clean and organized.  I need them to be simple enough, or I will lose motivation quick.  Anyways,  I know that I want to buy some kind of baskets that can be labeled and put in a closet for things like crafts, wrapping stuff, and misc.  Our mail is the one thing that I need the most help with.  I have file folders for it, but very rarely do I put the mail in them.  If you have any ideas on how to help me with any organizational tips or tricks, fill free to comment.  This week, I have been staying on top of all my homework for business stats.  I don’t think it will be too difficult this semester as long as I don’t procrastinate.  I have noticed though that it takes me a little time to comprehend what is going on.  I made a calendar for September that I am hoping will keep me organized.  If it works then I think I will continue making them. 

P1010996

On to a different note, I made 3 cheese chicken alfraedo bake.  It was really yummy.  However, I made way too much and I can’t freeze it because I read somewhere you can’t freeze a casserole with sour cream in it. 

3 Cheese Chicken Alfraedo Bake

P1010994Ingredients:

This is what I used, but I altered the recipe a little bit.  It called for chopped parsley and I didn’t have any.

  • 16 oz elbow macaroni
  • 16 oz alfraedo sauce
  • 8 oz sour cream
  • 15 oz ricotta cheese
  • 3 cps chopped, cooked chicken (I bought a package of chicken strips, boiled, and shred them.  So I didn’t measure out my chicken.)
  • 2 eggs ---> lightly beaten
  • 1/4 cp grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 cps mozzarella cheese

 

Directions:

  • Fix the pasta, drain, and return to pot
  • Boil and shred chicken 
  • Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella
  • Spread in a 9x13 baking dish (I didn’t have this size, so I just used the biggest one I had.)
  • Sprinkle on mozzarella
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment