Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

New School Year

It’s that time again.  I started yet another school year at college.  This is my 4th fall semester in college and my 2nd at HSU.  I have finally settled on my major of dietetics and look forward to completing my degree.  I will (if everything goes as planned) 1 more year after this school year.  However, I won’t be completely finished until I finish my internship after graduation.

Today, I had 3 classes.  I started with my business stats class.  The teacher is from Oden,  Hopefully that gives me a little edge.  However, when I was skimming through the book it all looks like gibberish to me.  :)  Cue the freaking out.  I think there will be some emotional break downs because of this class.  I have already done some vocabulary for chapter 1 and I still need to complete the homework due Wednesday.   

My other classes today were primarily focused around FCS.  I think they are going to be fun (hopefully).

I had to buy my books today.  I thought I was going to have to sell a kidney to pay for them.  Lucky me…I spent so much today (on 5 books) that I got a free t-shirt and coupon for a free pizza at Domino’s.  On the back of the shirt, it says, “I got used at Reddie or Not Bookstore.”  HAHAHA!!!!  Very appropriate.

I have a meeting in a few hours regarding the Gurdon School District weight loss program.  I am excited about volunteering for this opportunity.  You never know who you are going to meet that will be beneficial in the future.

Britney

1 comment:

  1. I remember taking business stats and also not understanding half of it. But I got through it so you definitely can too!

    ReplyDelete