Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Too Random To Name :)

Last week was pretty laid back.  Except for the fact that I had 2 tests.  Luckily, I passed them both.  Yay Me!!!  I am so excited that I am over half way done with this class.  However, at the same time I am a little sad because I know that I am that much closer to my fall classes.  But, then I get excited because I get to start my dietetics class.  My emotions are such a rollercoaster ride.  I didn’t accomplish much last week except for dirtying up the house.  It looked horrible.  However, by the middle of the week I cleaned a little and Tyler did the majority.  I am such a lucky woman to have a man who cares how the house looks.  He actually is cleaner then me.  :)

Tyler and I also clipped Daisy’s toenails.  They get long so fast, and since she doesn’t go to the groomer’s, it is our responsibility.  I think she got mad at us because she was a little terror after that.  She destroyed 2 pieces of  my clothing, dumped over the bathroom trashcan and “played” in that, and took 2 toothbrushes out of my suitcase and chewed them up.  Needless to say, I was about ready to leave her with my dad for the week. 

This weekend was pretty chill.  We didn’t do much at all.  We had a Harry Potter mini-marathon at Tyler’s parents’ on Saturday.  Then Saturday evening, we played charades with his family.  I did take one picture that evening of Tyler and the little man.  However, Christopher is a little blurry because he can’t sit still anymore.  I have realized that it is very difficult to take a good picture of a moving almost 2 year old.  He loves to jump on “bubba’s” back.     

tyandc

On Sunday, Tyler and I helped my dad move his boat from 1 trailer the other.  It took the majority of the day and boy was it HOT.  Anyways, Tyler and I didn’t get home to Arkadelphia till about 8:30 only to find a puddle of pink fluid under my car.  As the sun went down and we lost daylight we finally realized the coolant was low and there was a leak somewhere we couldn’t see.  Luckily, I am getting it fixed tomorrow and hopefully there won’t be any more problems for a while.

I am going to start reading the Harry Potter series thanks to Steph.  She has let me borrow her books.  I am really excited and would love to purchase the complete set for myself someday.  I have only read the first chapter of the first book but am so in love.  :)  I hope I can continue to find time so that I can read all the books. 

During the summer, good tv shows are hard to come by.  However, Big Brother is on.  I haven’t watched every season but enjoy watching it when I can.  (Thanks to dVr, I don’t think I will miss much.)  I love the fact that it comes on 3 times a week. 

I was reading Kelly’s Korner the other day and noticed her mention Pinterest.  I have joined the site and think that I will really enjoy it.  It is very interesting but I have not yet figured it out completely.  The idea of the website is that you can find things like crafts, foods, decorations, etc.  When you find something you like you can “pin” it.  That way you can reference back to it on a later day.  I hope that I can figure it out soon so that I can really use it. 

Switching gears…

On the way home last week, I took these shots with my iPhone.  The clouds were just too pretty to pass by unnoticed. 

clouds3  clouds1 clouds2

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment