Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

It was actually a very unproductive day.  I got up, went to class, go out early, watched it rain, did my vocabulary, and went out to eat with my hubby.  That’s right I said it…it rained!!!  It was nice to see rain drops on my window.  I love summer and I love the heat, but I also love rain.  However, when it does rain it washes away all of my motivation.  If I hadn’t been keeping Tyler company on the phone, I am pretty sure I would have napped for most of the afternoon.  rain1

Tyler and I have noticed that our neighbors have some kittens living under their trailer.  We enjoy watching them play.  Today I got up and looked out my window to see two of them napping.  They are so cute!!

kitten2Like I said earlier, it has been a very unproductive day.  I blame the weather.  :) 

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment