Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend

My weekend started on Thursday.  Tyler and I drove to Mena and had a fish-fry with his parents.  It was so yummy.  You gotta love fried food.  I took and passed my management ob final.  I made an A in the class.  Yay!!  Anyways, when Tyler and I got home Thursday night, we found a critter.  It was pretty interesting because he was coming out of his shell.  I tried to get a good picture.

locust

Friday, Tyler had to work, and some how I ended up alone at my parents’ house without my car.  Therefore, I decided to work on my tan and catch up on my magazines.  While I was tanning a butterfly landed on my leg, so I snapped a pic. 

butterfly

I finally made my way over to the Speer house.  While I was sitting on the back porch, I snapped this pic of the clouds.  I thought they looked cool.  I hung out at the Speer house until Tyler got off. 

clouds2

Tyler and I didn’t accomplish much on Saturday.  We went swimming with Steph and Stephen.  We had a lot of fun.  Sunday, Tyler and I went to church, then Papa’s, and then to his parents’ house.  We celebrated the holiday with his family there.  We had an amazing cook-out with tons of goodies.  After dinner, we attempted to play croquet.  :)  However, it ended up too dark, and we ended up in the house playing cards.   

tyandimemeandcflagcakecroquet

Today, we celebrated the holiday with my family.  Dad grilled steaks while mom made everything else.  Oooo man did I leave the table stuffed.  Manda, Macen, Tyler, and I pretty much just goofed off the rest of the day. 

tyandi3tyandmacenmandaandmacen

I was writing this blog when I noticed a red tint coming through the window.  I got up to take a beautiful pic of this sunset. 

sunsetOverall, the weekend was good.  It went by way too fast, but it was a nice break.  Tomorrow, I start my second class of the summer.  I will be happy when August 4th rolls around.  I will have a few weeks off before school really starts.  I already have plans for those few short weeks.  I hope everybody has had a nice, safe, and enjoyable weekend.       

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment