Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

wrapping up my week :)

Overall, my week was pretty uneventful.  I had two tests this week and aced them both.  I was so excited.  I mostly studied in my bedroom.  Daisy would keep me company while I studied.  She has a little bed in our bedroom that is a little too small.  However, she will sleep in it if necessary. 

daisy1

Daisy likes to roll in the grass when I take her out for a potty break.  It cracks me up because she acts like she has never felt grass before. 

daisy2daisy3

One of the most eventful things this week was that on Thursday, Tyler and I decided to take a spontaneous trip to Texarkana.  Tyler had a gift card for Olive Garden, and I had worked really hard at school.  We also decided to see FastFive.  It was so good.  We also walked around the mall and went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some yarn.  (Details on the yarn craft later.)  When Tyler and I finished dinner, we had a little time to kill so took some random photos while we were waiting for the movie to start.

b1tyler1 tnb1

Tyler and I spent the weekend in Mena.  Friday afternoon, I got to catch up with my Aunt Paula.  It was fun and entertaining.  Past that, Tyler and I did not accomplish much.  On the weekends when I bring Daisy home,  dad and mom treat Daisy like their granddaughter.  Daisy isn’t allowed on the furniture at our house.  However, at my parent’s house she is. 

dadndaisybnm1all4       

That last picture took about 20 attempts.  Tyler finally managed to get us all in it.  I have one test this week, and I will possibly start a paper.  I am actually enjoying this class but overall I am ready to be finished (as in graduated).  If something exciting happens this week I blog early if not see ya next Sunday.

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment