Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

My HOT Weekend!!!

The weeks have been flying by and this week was no exception.  I can’t believe that my first class of the summer is almost over.  This is the last week, and I think I am going to pass with flying colors. 

This weekend Tyler and I went to Fort Smith with Steph and Stephen.  We did a little shopping in the early afternoon, and went to the 4:00 showing of Green Lantern.  It was really good.  However, it would have been better if we had watched it in the big theatre.  You would think that a movie that is a week old would be in a big theatre.  After all, it starred Ryan Reynolds.  We all decided that we could have just as easily stayed in Mena to watch it.  Anyways, after the movie we went to dinner at Olive Garden.  We had to wait 30 minutes in the heat, but it is so worth the wait for those bread sticks.  YUMMY carbs!!  I had my heart set on a snowcone all day.  Tyler knew of a place in Fort Smith where he used to deliver ice.  They were supposed to be awesome.  We made plans to stop by after dinner.  When we pulled in, the sign on the front of the building said, “…Saturday 9:00-10:00…”  It was 7:30 when we pulled in, and they were closed.  It was an extreme disappoint.  However, Tyler knew of place in Poteau that had snowcones.  He is definitely my knight in shining armor.  So, we hit the road, so that I could get a Tiger’s Blood snowcone.  

steph and i tyler and stephensnowcone

On another note, ain’t my nephew too adorable for words.  This is the shirt that I got him at Lum & Abner.  I didn’t take this picture, but I don’t care because this little boy’s aunt (me) kicks butt. :)

christopher

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment