Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Storms in Arkansas

So last night, we had another round of storms.  Surprise! Surprise!  Tyler and I had no electricity all night and all of this morning.  That being said,  I had to find ways to entertain myself.  I started off trying my luck at capturing lightening on camera. 

This is my first attempt.  I know it looks like a flash but it is really lightening.

P1010865

This was my second shot.  I was pretty proud of it except that it was blurry.

P1010867

Finally, I caught a glimpse of the lightening.  It is really there, and no it is not a scratch or piece of thread. 

P1010868Tyler and I sat in our trailer trying to keep safe.  We were ready to run if we needed to, but luckily, it was just a severe thunderstorm.  However, when the storm had mostly passed we still needed some entertainment. 

2 bored people + camera + a bright flash = this…

P1010876The lack of electricity this morning did motivate to complete some homework.  I studied for my microbiology lab exam tomorrow and completed a microbiology project.  After I had postponed it long enough, I finally started on my university writing reading assignment.  I am so glad that I only have 2 weeks of school left (mainly because of this class).  YAY!!!!  However, I have a full load of summer classes.  Since our trailer park was the only area without electricity last night (or so it seemed), Tyler and I jumped in his truck, after the big part of the storm had passed, to run up the road to the college parking lot.  I had an online quiz that I needed to complete, and since we had no electricity and no internet we took my books and laptop to a place where we could get WiFi.

Finally, I took this last picture of Daisy and Tyler this morning.  I was finishing up some homework when I turned around to see Daisy placed on her thrown, and Tyler smiling proud.  Daisy is not allowed on the furniture when I am around because she sheds very badly.  However, Tyler loves to put her on the furniture when I am not looking.  I guess it is ok to put her on the furniture if she stays on her pillow.

P1010883

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment