Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wrapping up the weekend…

I have had such a busy couple of weeks and it shows with my lack of blogs.  This week, I am looking forward to the end of Wednesday.  Right now, I am postponing some homework.  I have a microbiology test and three summaries for university writing due Wednesday.  Anyways, my weekend was pretty crazy itself.  I missed micro Friday so that I could make it back to Mena with enough time to fix Manda’s hair for Acorn’s prom.  I had about an hour to fix her hair and makeup.  Since I am SUPER-SISTER, the task was successfully completed.  It was freezing Friday afternoon, so I was lucky that all the pictures I took were not blurry.  I did not take many pictures with my camera but I did grab a few. 

P1010845

Saturday was the Speer family Easter and Manda’s second prom.  The Easter celebration was at 1:30 and I had to be fixing Manda’s hair at 2:15.  I didn’t have a lot of time at the Easter celebration so Saturday morning I decided to head over to the Speer house early.  I was really glad I did too.  Something that I hadn’t mentioned earlier was that Tyler was away working and we weren’t even sure if he would be able to make it on Saturday.  However, the sweet husband that he is showed up to surprise me.  And boy did he!!!  I started balling.  Relatives started showing up shortly after that and we eventually got to eat.  I pretty much just swallowed all my food and then zoomed home to pretty Manda up for prom.  Since I wasn’t at the Speer house for all the activities, I didn’t get that many pictures.

Christopher loves riding four-wheelers just as much as he loves his Uncle Bubba.

P1010848

Me and the little man big boy.

P1010846

I felt like a proud momma when I was finished with Manda’s hair.  

P1010852

P1010851

Britney

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the background for Manda's pics! LOL! Oh....you did a great job! And we loved your bloody bunny cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete