Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday…

I had a pretty good weekend.  I took my last online quiz on Friday.  I was so tired of this class that my quiz grades started showing.  I still have a final but I don’t think it will be too bad.  I got to eat Chiquita’s Friday night and Saturday for lunch.  Tyler and I had been craving Chiquita’s for the past week.  Also on Saturday, I got to play with my one and only awesome nephew Christopher.  He is so darn cute and at an extremely fun age.  Sunday, Tyler and I got up, went to church, ate Papa’s for lunch, played Loaded Questions with the in-laws, and headed back to Arkadelphia.  All in all, it was a good weekend.  The drive home was horrible though.  It rained cats and dogs most of the way home which caused it to take twice as long to get home.  Speaking of rain, it has been raining forever a bunch. 

This morning, I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, got dressed, and went to school.  However, when I got to school there was no power.  I was there for about five minutes and then left after the teacher dismissed the class.  I went home and waited for a text canceling classes for the rest of the day.  I waited and waited and waited.  Since I never got a text at 11, I went back to school to be greeted with no power and class dismissed five minutes later.  I was just little bit irritated at that point.  I never got a text saying electricity was restored or still out, so at 1 I went back to school.  The power was finally back on and I was as ready as possible to take my last microbiology lab exam.

I am sitting on the couch right now waiting to make biscuits and gravy for dinner.  I don’t know what it is but today I have been unable to fill myself.  I have wanted to snack all day.  After dinner, I am going to my last yoga class of the semester.  I am a little sad and excited at the same time.  I haven’t used my camera this past week so I don’t have any pictures to add unfortunately.  I love adding pictures to my blog.  I feel like pictures complete it. 

Ending on happy note,  this is my last week of classes and then I have finals next week.  Summer is almost here…  

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment