Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Showers Bring…

Well it has been raining storming ALL week which has caused me to have little sleep because of a sweet little dog that is terrified of thunder.  However, I have been able to get more sleep since she has found her new hiding spot.  P1010855 She has discovered the clothes hamper.  I have no idea HOW or WHY she found this spot, but it makes her so much more calm.  In fact, that is where she is right now.  This rain has caused me to be trapped inside and want to eat ALL THE TIME.  It is only 4:20 and I have been thinking about dinner since 2:30.  I am probably going to start some hamburger helper after this post.  The rain has also caused me to miss parts of my favorite shows including Survivor and American Idol.  Last night, I missed Casey kissing Jennifer and who got voted off Survivor.  I had to find the Survivor episode on cbs.com this morning and watch the end.  Luckily, I have a rain boots (thanks Momma Speer) and a half way decent umbrella to help me through all this rain.  I took this picture of my yard this afternoon, and that is a bunch rain.  P1010863 I did not have much else going on today but I mainly wanted to show Daisy’s new hiding spot. LOL.  Enjoy the rain. :)

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment