Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The last few days…

So I have not blogged in couple days, but my excuse is that I have been gathering information.  I did not blog Thursday because I had a big night of TV planned.  Good excuse, right??  Shows like American Idol, The Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, and finally Grey’s Anatomy came on.  I was surprised that Tyler watched them all with me.  However, during Grey’s he did get a little antsy.  This week’s episode was a musical and even though the music was great, Tyler was not a fan.  I was, on the other hand, thrilled.  After the many shows of the night, Tyler and I were playing a game.  (We both get our iPod music out and see if each other can guess what song the other has playing by just listening to the first few seconds.)  Anyways, I found a song by Savage Garden called Truly Madly Deeply, and it got me thinking about middle school dances and how I never really had a date to dance with.  So Tyler went and put my iPod on the mount for the speakers and asked me to dance.  It was so sweet.  We did, however, dance a little bit closer than middle school regulations. :) The best piece of advise I have received since marriage is to continue dating your spouse and it is nights like this when I realize we still are.

Friday was a little bit more chill.  I had school until 2 and then later Tyler and I went to Wal*Mart to get a few odd and end items.  We did go through the clearance aisle and I found a LED night light for the kitchen.  The main reason we went was so that Tyler could get some contact solution and air fresheners for his truck.  Since we were there we also grabbed some candy for our Saturday movie.  After we left Wal*Mart, we realized that we were hungry but nothing at the trailer sounded good.  Therefore, we went to TaMolly’s for dinner.   After dinner we did not do much.

Saturday was more productive.  We went to Texarkana.  I was super excited and had been thinking about it all week.  We know Tyler is going to start getting pretty busy with his job and did not know if we would get another chance anytime soon.  When we got to town, we went to the Bee Hive shoe store first.  I had my eye out for a new pair of black high heels and a pair of black dress boots.  Unfortunately, I never found exactly what I was looking for.  Next we drove around McClarty Ford for some dream car shopping.  There we were stalked by salesman on golf carts.  It was getting close to lunch but neither of us were starving yet so we went to Home Zone for a little dream furniture shopping.  There we were stalked by a salesman, but this time he was on foot.  After Home Zone, Tyler and I headed for Olive Garden.  It was so yummy.  I have to admit I am not a huge fan of the salad because I don’t like the dressing but boy do I love the bread sticks and Chicken Alfredo.  After we had stuffed ourselves we decided that we would head to the mall to find Tyler some new church shirts.  It was a failure.  Next we went to Kohl’s. (I love this store.)  We found three church shirts and one other nice shirt for Tyler.  We had planned to see a 4:25 showing of Limitless at the movies and after we left Kohl’s we still had some time so we went to Best Buy.  There we got Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  I now have a complete collection (until the others come out on dvd).  We went to the movies next.  It was not a terrible movie but it was not our favorite movie.  We both agreed that it seemed like the previews played it off a little differently.  After the movie, we were not ready to head back to Arkadelphia, and we were not hungry, so we went and visited with Uncle Mike and Sister.  I am pretty sure that our visit just made there day.  When we left there we went and ate at Taco Bell and then drove home.  It was such a great day.  I brought my camera along for the ride but forgot to take pictures most of the day.  I did manage to capture a few though.  

P1010825Tyler was naturally ready before me, so this is where I found him before we left.  He has been playing the new Socom Beta getting ready for the new release on April 19th.    P1010826

I took this picture of myself right before we left. 

P1010829I took this picture right before we left the driveway.

Today I have plans to do some laundry, clean a little house, clean out my car, and end the day with some super exciting English homework…     

No comments:

Post a Comment