Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Few More Wedding Plans

Sorry I haven’t been blogging regularly, especially now that I am planning a wedding.  I want to keep everybody up to date on the plans but I am having trouble finding blogging time.  I have settled on my caterer, Sugar and Spice Catering out of Texarkana.  I am super excited about them.  I have enjoyed some of their food at another wedding in August.  It was delicious.  On Tuesday, I am going to meet with Delish Bakery out of Mena to pick out and order a wedding cake.  Tyler and I have also decided on a honeymoon.  I had originally always dreamed of a tropical get-away for my honeymoon but Tyler and I have decided that a trip to Orlando would be much better.  We plan to spend about a week and half in Orlando going to Disney World and Universal Studios.  I have never been before and am super excited.  Overall, everything wedding related is coming together very well.  I am so proud about how much I have accomplished in just 2 weeks.  I am still looking for the candlelighter equipment and I also still need to complete my DIY invitations.  I have also put Steph in charge of my music.  I thought it was crazy that the only thing that I was stressing over was the music.  She had music that she didn’t get to play at her wedding and I told her if she wanted so could use the same music.  I am so thankful to not have to worry about the music anymore. 

School related, I am registering for spring classes Friday.  I am not really looking forward to next semester because I will be taking 2 hard science classes.  I am so ready for this semester to be over.  Honestly, I am ready to graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment