Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here we go…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAMERON MCDANIEL!!!!

My good friend Melody was induced this morning and she now has a beautiful baby boy.  I am so happy for her.  I will hopefully get to see him this weekend. 

Tyler and I are going to Mena this weekend to start on wedding stuff.  We plan to start registering at at least a couple of hometown stores.  We are also going to see some wedding rental decorations.  Hopefully I will get around to seeing Shelton about doing my flowers.  We have to get Tyler’s side of the guest list.  I need need need to decide on invitations.  If we have time I need to see a travel agent about the honeymoon.  I have sooooo much to do in such a short time.  I have oodles and oodles of check lists and I keep adding to them instead of crossing off stuff.  I still need to pick out a cake design and bakery as well.  

If I haven’t been doing school work I have been sitting in front of this computer trying to find the perfect songs for each moment of the ceremony.  I finally decided tonight, that I will not look no more.  Every time I look I changed my mind.  I have decided on 3 different Kenny G songs, Bella’s Lullaby, and a U2 song.  I don’t want to say to much because I want everyone to be in aw at the ceremony.  I still need to come up with a playlist for when the guests are being seated and for the reception.  We are officially getting married at First Baptist Church.  We are going to have the reception in the Fellowship Hall.  There will be no dancing but hopefully lots of good food.  I have contacted the flower girl and she said yes.  I have got in touch with my hairdresser and somebody to do my makeup.  My hairdresser is going to round up some help to do my bridesmaids hair.  I started tanning today.  I feel like I have accomplished a lot but then I think about everything else I have to do and then I get a little short of breath.  I am still keeping my cool and I am staying as organized as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I haven't commented in awhile... sorry! Just wanted to say that I am SO excited about having you as my sister-in-law... even though I have considered you a sister for a long time now. :) Feel free to let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help - you KNOW I don't mind!

    ReplyDelete