Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

School and Wedding Plans

I have been falling behind on my blogging and I want to apologize to the whole 10 people who read it.  I have been super busy with all my wedding planning and when I am not doing something wedding related I am working on school stuff.  I will try to catch you up on everything that has happened since my last blog (if I can remember it all). 

Well, first of all, I have been working super hard on my invitations.  I have got them all printed out and Tyler put them all in envelopes.  I had no idea they were going to be so hard and I hate that they made me cry.  Tonight, I addressed 60 of them.  This past weekend Tyler and I went to Texarkana to finish registering at Bed Bath & Beyond and Target.  Then we went to Hobby Lobby and found some decorating pieces, unity candle. guest book, and signing pen.  The biggest accomplishment this weekend was Tyler and I figured out and made a sample centerpiece.  It is so beautiful and I can’t wait for everybody to see them.  I really don’t want to say a lot about it because I want everybody to be in aw on the wedding day.  I will say that we used sugar.  Today I met with my baker.  I decided to go with Delish Bakery in Mena.  I am going to have a red velvet cake with cream cheese filling.  Yum!!!

School is a pain in the butt.  I met with my advisor on Friday to find out that the chemistry that I already have isn’t a good enough chemistry and I am going to have to take another.  That really sucks stinks because I need this higher chemistry to be able to take organic and biochemistry in the spring.  The bad thing is that I need organic to be able to get into the nursing program.  If I can’t figure out a way to take this class I won’t be able to stay in the nursing program and will have to be out for a semester or until I can get this ONE class.  I was able to get in to most of the classes that I need for the spring.  I was lucky enough to get into all Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes.  I have also found the organic chem class that I think I need offered at TC on Tuesday and Thursday.  I have to get it approved and hopefully it won’t be full.

Sorry I haven’t had any pictures to put on my blog but now that it is almost Thanksgiving and Christmas, I should be posting more from the holiday season.  I feel like these last few blogs have been so boring and hopefully soon they will be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment