Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little wedding and a little chat

Tyler told me today, that even though I want our wedding decorations and etc to be a surprise, I am giving away too many details.  I had no idea.  I guess I am overly excited and just don’t realize what I am saying.  Oops.  Hopefully everybody will at least act surprised and in awe on the wedding day.  Last night I addressed and sealed up 103 invitations.  I didn’t even know I knew that many people.  I still have 10 more addresses to hunt down and then I will put them in the mail.  This morning I got up and headed towards Hot Springs.  I had the grand plan of getting to the mall and getting Tyler’s wedding band and then over to Hobby Lobby to get the rest of the stuff for our centerpieces.  I got to the mall at about 9:30 not realizing that apparently from 9-10 is elderly-walk-around-the-mall-time.  Absolutely none of the stores were open, so I found a couch between the 2 jewelry stores and watched the hustle and bustle of the walkers.  30 minutes later when the stores opened I found “the ring” in about 20 minutes.  Tyler has no idea what ring he is getting and so I don’t give anything away, I am going to stop talking about it now.  After that I headed down the road to Hobby Lobby.  I finished up there and came back home to Arkadelphia.

I was reading a friend's blog today and she decided to write about HER thoughts.  I think that is great, because that is what I use my blog for, to talk about MY thoughts, hopes, and dreams.  She is a new mom and for the first time in a while she didn’t mention her baby.  I was reading a comment left by a friend who I am sure had all good intentions but her last statement was can’t wait to read your next blog and don’t forget your baby in it.  I don’t think it is fair to tell somebody what to blog about.  I understand some people don’t get to see her baby all the time (including me) but she is always always trying to put a picture or something of him on her blog.  The family and friends who read her blog get more information and pictures about her baby then if internet didn’t exist.  I don’t see why we can’t be thankful for what we get to see and hear and let her write what she wants to write.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment