Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stirrings

Well, it’s Sunday night.  I am sitting at the kitchen table sipping on some H2O.  I have been reading some old blogs tonight.  Oh, how they entertain me.  I love that I have the ability to revisit old memories.  After all, that is the purpose of this blog.  I don’t really have any stories to tell tonight, I just wanted to talk.  I could talk about the cruise (which I will very soon.) I could even talk about my new year’s goals (which I will probably never get around to.)  However, I feel like a blog about my random thoughts.

First of all,  Tyler and I stayed in Arkadelphia this weekend.  It was so nice to not have to pack a suitcase.  We did make a trip to Texarkana yesterday though.  We went and visited Tyler’s Uncle Mike and Aunt Sister.  They fried us up some fish and fries.  It was so delicious.  After lunch, we had some good ol’ table talk.  We sat at their kitchen table for about 5 hours just chattin’.  Good times!!  When we left their we went to a few furniture stores (Tyler wants a recliner), Bed Bath & Beyond, and Best Buy.  At BB&B, I had a gift card with a little spending change, so we bought myself a Turvis cup with a lid and Tyler a lid for his Turvis cup.  We also finally found some cappuccino for Ty’s Kuerig.   

Today, Tyler and I have accomplished squat.  We watched a few movies, and I did some homework.  When I say I did some homework, I mean I did the bare minimum.  I could should be working on some more.  I have a 2-3 page philosophy due on Tuesday.  I still have yet to find my motivation for this semester.  I haven’t even found a routine.  Good news is, I am still getting plenty of shut eye.  :)

This week I start working unpaid at the preschool.  It is for my child development class.  (Don’t worry.  I haven’t changed majors; it’s just a class I have to have.)  I am going to be working with the 3 year old group.  I am extremely nervous because it is cold season.  That means snotty noses.  I am ABSOLUTELY not good with boogers.  If the kids stay healthy with nice clean noses, all will be grand. 

Here’s a random thought for you.  Tyler wants a bunny. 

I hope ya’ll have a great Monday!!

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment