Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Trip to Branson

Okay!! I am back again.  I have not been a great blogger for the last 2 1/2 months.  The other night I got distracted updating my blog look.  Before I knew it, it was my bed time.  However, my blog looks puuurrrty!! 
Anyways, let me try and catch up.
Tyler, his family, and myself took a trip to Branson after finals in December.  It was a very enjoyable, much needed, quick vacay. 
This is me and my man on the trip to Branson.
P1020003
Here I am at Silver Dollar City
P1020005
Trying to stay warm at Silver Dollar City
P1020006
While at SDC, Tyler and I always have to make an appearance at Grandfather’s Mansion.
P1020007P1020008P1020009
When the sun went down, we took a train ride around the park to see the lights.  It was so much fun.
P1020016P1020020P1020019
  It was an overall great time.
P1020012       
We spent the rest of the weekend shopping.  I mean how can you go wrong with that.  Like I said earlier, a great trip.
On another note…
I am trying to find a routine for this semester.  I just have not found it yet.  The majority of my classes are on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Therefore, I tend to think that I don’t have homework on those nights.  Then on Tuesday and Thursday nights I get freaked out because I forgot to do my homework.  Today I got my desk calendar out and filled in the blanks.  Maybe I will find a routine by midterms. 
I joined the FCS/Dietetics Club back in September.  This is a very small club at school.  Anyways, today we picked new officers, and I am the new secretary.  I am pretty excited to have an important role in this club, and I hope I can do some good. 
Happy Tuesday!!!
Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment