Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I’mmmm Back!!!

After a very long break from blogging, I am officially back.  I have tons to talk about including a trip to Branson, Christmas, New Years, one year Anniversary, and a Caribbean cruise.  I have tons of pictures to upload as well (but I am having some difficulty with my computer reading my SD card).  I can’t wait to get caught up.  Tomorrow is my first day back at school.  It is a little bitter sweet.  I am excited to start another semester because it means that I am one step closer to graduation.  :)  At the same I am not looking forward to tests and homework.
I spent today cleaning.  I did 6 loads of laundry today.  I have no idea how 2 people can have that much laundry.  I also accomplished some much needed cleaning.  I would say I have had a pretty productive day. 
There is one last thing I want to accomplish today and that is finish this blog and my year end wrap-up.  So here goes nothing…
2011 in fast forward:
January
I got married!!!  I went on my first cruise!
February
I celebrated Valentine’s Day as a married woman.  I officially made the decision to change my major to dietetics (and I haven’t looked back since).
March
I finally posted pictures of my wedding and honeymoon.  Spent most of Spring Break with my little sister.  I got to meet my cousin Donald’s baby girl for the first time.
April
Tyler and I took a day trip to Texarkana before he got real busy with work.  American Idol was on again.  I played hair dresser with my sister to practice prom hair one weekend.   I made a bunny cake for Easter.  Manda had prom.  It rained a lot.
May
I made cookies that were delicious.  We celebrated Tyler’s 22nd birthday.  I went to Branson with Tyler’s family.  Macen graduated.  Summer was finally here, and Tyler washed my car.  I also planted my first flower garden.
June
I started a summer class.  I spent as much time as possible with Tyler and family.  I got crafty and made yarn balls.  I made sweets and ate sweets.  We took a trip with the Olmstead’s to watch Green Lantern in theatre.
July
I celebrated the 4th of July with family.  I watched the final Harry Potter movie in theatre.  I went to my cousin Matt’s wedding.  I took another summer class.
August
It was HOT!!!  Tyler and I bought a Rhino.  I took some photos of Manda just for fun.  Christopher turned 2.  School started again. 
September
I went to my first Henderson football game in Conway.  I moved again.  Manda made homecoming court. 
October
I celebrated Manda’s and Steph’s birthday.  I celebrated my 22nd birthday.  I donated my hair to locks of love.  I took my first trip to War Eagle.  I made my first homemade non-chocolate pie.  I carved pumpkins with Tyler.
November
I spent time with family.  I got creative and made diaper carriages for a baby shower, but then forgot them.  School was hard, and I turned to sweets.  I celebrated Thanksgiving with Tyler’s family.
December
I had a load of projects due at school.  We went to the Christmas parade.  We took photos for our Christmas card.  I got sick.  I made the Dean's List.  Hip! Hip! Hooray!!  We celebrated Christmas with our family and it was very nice.
That’s it.  That’s my life in fast forward.  I think it was a pretty darn good year.  Well tomorrow I hope to blog again and add some pictures.  I still have tons to talk about.
Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment