Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1 YEAR!!!!

Tyler and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Mena.  We spent New Year’s Eve at his parent’s house.  We celebrated the holiday by stuffing our faces and playing games. At midnight we watched the ball drop, toasted each other, drank our wine, and kissed our significant other. 

I couldn’t believe it had been a year and what a year it was.

On that day we went to my dad’s house, where the cake had been awaiting our arrival.  We unwrapped it, and were surprised that it still looked the same.  At 4:30 (the time of our wedding) when we took our bites, we were surprised at how sweet it was.  It was like the sugar in it somehow got 10x sweeter.  However, the cake was still very good. 

P1020035P1020036P1020037 

To my loving husband,

Your are my best friend.  I love you more and more each day.  I am so glad that we get to spend the rest of our lives together.  I don’t know how I got so lucky to have you in my life.

I love you!!

Your loving wife

No comments:

Post a Comment