Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread and Fireworks

WOW!!! Has it really been November since my last update?  Blog Fail!!

I left off talking about Thanksgiving, and now it is almost Christmas.  I mentioned that I was sick in my last post.  Well, I was feeling better when I wrote that blog, but as the day went on, I got sicker and sicker.  Needless to say, I missed 3 whole days of school because of it.  NOT FUN.  When I got back to school I felt so behind.  The only that kept me out of the ditches of hopelessness was that I had already completed some big projects that were due that week.  The biggest project that I didn’t have done was my gingerbread house.  During the Thanksgiving holiday, I baked the pieces, but I still had to put it together.  I worked on it and worked on it, and on Tuesday, I was super-duper sick but finally finished it.  I turned it on Wednesday and then came back home.  This is my finished project.  The inside looked good because I felt good when I did it.  However, the outside was a little plain because I felt like collapsing in the floor when I was working on it.  

photo 1photo 2photo 3 8109

I will find out on Wednesday how I did.  What do y’all think?  Maybe when I get it back I will spice up the outside a little bit more.  Who knows?

Let’s see, what else…

The Friday after my sick spell was the local Christmas parade and lighting of the park.  I always look forward to it.  The parade gets better every year.  I took some photos with my Iphone of the fireworks at the park. 

456

Sometimes, I think these fireworks are better than the ones on the 4th of July. 

This is the park after the fireworks.  I haven’t had time to drive around it for a closer look this year. 

7Tyler’s sister took our Christmas card photos a couple weekends ago.  I am so excited for my family to see them.  I have them printed and a few addressed.  I am going to mail a handful tomorrow and hopefully have the rest in the mail by the end of the week.  I could no wait any longer to share these photos that will not be on the card but are just too cute not to share.

DSC_0195DSC_0341 DSC_0444 DSC_0468So this week is finals. I have taken two, and I have three more to go.  If you do not hear from for a while do not fret.  I will be back, but I am going to enjoy my Christmas break with my family.  I promise to come back in the new year with lots of updates and pictures.

Merry Christmas.

Britney

1 comment:

  1. Your iPhone took really good pictures of the fireworks! I'm impressed.

    And I agree... they're way better than the 4th of July fireworks!

    ReplyDelete