Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Madness

  • First off, I think I have had a very productive Monday.  I have organized ALL 3 closets in the apartment, been to Wal*Mart {always an achievement :) }, made dinner, and worked on some school stuff.  YAY me!!! 
  • This is the week of Mena’s homecoming.  This weekend, I worked with Manda and Macen to make Manda’s homecoming parade posters.  They turned out really great.  I drew on the letters, and Manda painted them.  Macen sketched on the crown, bearcat, and paw print {he is an amazing artist}.  I had the idea of putting on the ribbon border, but Manda put it on.   

1

  • Last night, I was laying in bed listening to the storm.  Then, out of no where, there was a big crashing sound.  The umbrella on the table outside blew off, came over the pool fence, and blew into the apartment wall.  It scared me pretty good, but once I realized what it was I just laughed to myself.  The umbrella is at the bottom of the picture.  It was dark and hard to get a good picture. 

3

  • I didn’t mention this last week, but last Tuesday marked a year of blogging.  I wanted to write a special blog about what I learned in a year, but I just got to busy.
  • It was a pretty CRAZY week last week.  I had 2 tests {which I made A’s on :) }, 1 big project, and an article summary due.  I was pretty much glued to my kitchen table last week.  To top it off, I was still trying to organize the apartment and remember where everything was. 
  • I am pretty excited tonight because this is the start of premiere week.  My favorite shows are coming back.  This includes How I Met Your Mother, 2 1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory, and Grey’s Anatomy just to name few.  I know I watch too much tv, but I just can’t help it. 
  • I mentioned that this is Mena’s homecoming, well tonight was the homecoming parade.  This is Manda before the parade.  I wasn’t there but thanks to smart phones I got a picture.     
    4
  • I think I have mentioned this before, but I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE Pinterest.  It is amazing.  This is where I got my recipe for dinner tonight.  I also got a recipe for a “Kitty Chow.”  It is supposed to be low calorie version of “Puppy Chow.”  However, when I was buying the ingredients tonight I had to buy some of the “real” stuff.  My Wal*Mart didn’t have all the low-fat ingredients.  I will keep you posted on if it turns out good.
  • Speaking of Pinterest, I cannot wait to go to Hobby Lobby to buy some stuff for some fun crafts.  I have also got some great ideas for my sister’s upcoming 18th birthday. 
  • Happy Monday!!!!

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment