Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pies and Packing

I realized, after I published my last blog, that I didn’t mention Labor Day weekend.  It wasn’t very exciting but a nice break.  I spent Saturday-Monday in Mena.  Tyler and I spent the weekend hanging out with family.  On Sunday, we had a cook-out with my family, and on Monday, we spent the day with Tyler’s family.  I found a recipe for a cookies and creme brownie pie on Pinterest, and I had been looking for a reason to make it.  Finally, I got the chance to make it.  It was pretty easy to make, but it was nothing like I thought it would be.  Don’t get me wrong…It was good.  How could it not be when the top is covered with chocolate chips?  :)  It just wasn’t what I had in mind.  

6

I have mentioned that we are moving into a new apartment, and because of this I am on the edge of a nervous break down.  I have discovered this week that I am the world’s worst at multitasking but excellent at procrastinating.  I am so stressed out about school, moving, and doing both of them at the same time.  Tuesday was definitely the worst day of all.  We hadn’t got the power, water, renter’s insurance, and cable switched over, and there were boxes EVERYWHERE.  Some of the boxes were empty, some half-full, and some completely packed up.  Needless to say, I cried a couple times, but every time I packed a box I felt a little better.  I guess I just needed some packing therapy.  :)  Shopping therapy usually works better though.  I am so ready to be moved and not living out of boxes.  

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment