Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had a great weekend.  The first thing I did was co-host a shower for my good friend Melody.  She had a nice shower.  The cake was delicious and I think she really hit it big in the present department.  I can’t wait to meet her beautiful baby boy Kameron in October.

P1010396

P1010397

P1010399

Immediately after the shower, I headed to Texarkana with my handsome man Tyler.  There we met up with his dad’s side of the family and had an awesome dinner at Olive Garden. Yummy.  Following dinner, Tyler and I went to the mall and bought him an Otterbox for his phone and we finished birthday shopping for his sister.  (Our sisters share the same birthday on October 4th and I have already got everything for my sister.)  On Sunday we visited with the Weiss family.  We hadn’t really seen them in a while and it was nice to chitchat again.  I spent most of the evening playing with my little man (nephew) Christopher.  He is getting so big and I really miss him.  Stephanie made breakfast for dinner and it was yummy.  Then I settled in and finished my homework.   I left Daisy behind this week and it has only been like half a day and miss her terribly.  My family was in Shawnee this weekend at a big barrel race.  If I could have seen them this would have been a perfect weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment