Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Talk

I have had a pretty good week but it has been pretty uneventful so I haven’t had anything to really blog about.  Well today is Friday and I am heading to Mena this evening.  I will probably be heading to Mena for the next few weekends for some birthdays that are coming up.  Fall started this week and along with that so did my favorite shows.  This week I watched the series premieres of How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men, Glee, Big Bang Theory, and Grey’s Anatomy.  I am really looking forward to this weekend but not this upcoming week.  Next week I have a test in every single class through out the entire week.  I would actually like to get all of them over at the beginning of the week and not worry about them later.  I also have two different projects due in two of classes.  I am working on my procrastination so I have actually started on one of them and am half way finished.  Go me!!!!  It also helps that I have nothing to do during the day.  I think I am out of things to talk about so I am going to go.  Bye.   

No comments:

Post a Comment