Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Wonderful Life

For some odd reason today I have had a feeling of being blessed.  I am so happy to be in such a great place in my life and I am so thrilled about the future.  Things are happening in my life and I am so ready to let go and take them all in.  Moving to Arkadelphia has been an amazing change.  I find it humerous how I didn't even want to give this place a chance and now I wouldn't have it any other way.  My apartment is very nice minus the noisy upstairs neighbors who leave at odd hours of the night.  Tyler and I are in an excellent place in our relationship.  My family is healthy and happy.  I have great friends.  I really enjoy school and would be a career student if I could.  I am such a nerd.  Fall is here and even though I don't look forward to the upcoming cold weather, it has been absolutely beautiful outside.  I think I just figured out why I am in such a great mood...I have nothing wrong and nothing to complain about.  God is good.

Tonight I get to watch my shows, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, and Two and a Half Men.  I also need to go the store before dinner.  I have no milk and am about 4 squares away from being out of toilet paper.  I only have 1 test tomorrow and it is not untill 1:30 so I don't have to do much studying tonight.  Thanks to DVR, I might convince Tyler to go with me and Daisy to this nice walking trail.  That's all for now.  BYE!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment