Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up and Wedding/Honeymoon (Fianlly)

I had a great weekend but who wouldn't with weather like that.  I spent Saturday at the in-laws where we (as in Momma and Daddy Speer) grilled burgers and hotdogs for the us and Olmstead's.  After lunch we all took turns giving Christopher rides on the fourwheelers.  That boy will be a dare devil soon enough just like his Uncle Bubba. Hehehe. ;) The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back.  Sunday morning Tyler and I got up and headed straight back to Arkadelphia where I did laundry, caught up on tv shows, and gave Daisy a bath.  I was pretty proud of what I accomplished.  On a sad note, I think my laptop is on its last leg.  I did not get it back like I originally thought.  Apparently, it has a pretty nasty little virus.  So right now I am writing in the library.

I am also very happy that I am finally going to put some wedding and honeymoon photos on here.  It only took two months.  I am not going to put every single one just a few of my favorites.

The Happy Couple
The Beautiful Bride
The Handsome Groom
The Happy Family
The Entire Wedding Party
First Port in Progresso, Mexico
Progresso
Cozumel
Cozumel
Cozumel
Cozumel
Cozumel
Last night on the boat "Fancy Night"
Can you see now why I didn't want to come home.  I wanted to get "lost" in Cozumel. ;) I so loved everything about the wedding and honeymoon.  I wouldn't change anything for the world.  It was a dream come true and I can't wait for me to graduate so we can go on many more adventures.  Love you Babe!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment