Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break Wrap Up

Well, unfortunately spring break is over. :( However, I think it ended on a high note.  I left off Thursday morning in my pj’s.  The day did pick up when Tyler got home from work.  First we went out to eat and then went to Wal*Mart to do some clearance aisle shopping.  I love love love a good deal and boy did we find some.  We got Tyler TWO bottles of body wash for more than half price off.  I found me an icing bag with five decorative tips.  (I haven’t figured out when I will use it but it was only a dollar.)  After we checked out we came back to our trailer and Tyler told me it was time to clean.  I must say Tyler is a very big clean freak.  (Surprise!!!) If things in our house begin to get cluttered he is always the first to start tidying while I sit on my butt on the couch and eventually find a little motivation to help.  I would probably have a very unorganized and dirty house if it wasn’t for Tyler.  Anyways, about an hour later Tyler and I were satisfied with the house and were sitting on the couch when we realized there was no reason we couldn’t be in Mena.  Sooooo about 30 minutes later we were burning rubber towards home.  Thursday night I chilled with Stephanie and Stephen so that I could watch American Idol and Grey’s Anatomy. 

Even though we were in Mena, Tyler still had to work Friday so that meant that I could chill in my pjs for a little while longer before running errands with my driver, Manda.  The most exciting thing that happened on Friday was that I got to see my brother cousin Donald’s baby girl.

morgan macyI stole this picture from his facebook.  I never seem to remember my own camera for important moments like this one was.  She is so cute and tiny.  Her name is Morgan.  I don’t remember my nephew Christopher being this small (but then again he never was). I was super excited to meet her because they live in Bella Vista and I don’t get to see them very often. 

The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back and Tyler and I saved all of our important errands for last minute Sunday evening.  This caused us to get to Arkadelphia at about 9:45.  We pretty much threw our stuff in the house and changed into pjs and called it a night.  On the drive home for about a mile in Caddo Gap we drove threw ice.  We were so shocked but apparently it sleeted pretty good in the area.

I mentioned in the last post that Tyler and I are ready to move back to Mena.  We are constantly weighing the pros and cons of moving to Mena vs. staying put in Arkadelphia.  We have concluded that they are pretty equal on the scale.  However, a new con has been thrown on the table.  I have been trying to put together my fall schedule for school and have decided that due to my scholarships I am going to have to go to Henderson 5 days a week.  Which equals a lot of driving.  Yuck!!!  Tyler and I really want to move to Mena though.  I have decided that if I am going to go 5 days a week, I am going to GO 5 days a week, which will give me a full load of classes on top of the driving and being a wife.  What to do?  What to do?

That’s it.  I am caught up.  (If that is possible for a procrastinator like myself?!?!)  

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW what I'd do.......I'd stay in Arkadelphia. I would NOT drive 5 days a week for an entire semester! Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you stay in Arkadelphia, I just might move into your house next semester.

    I agree with your mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete