Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break Randoms

My computer is finally home and I am so happy to have it back.  This week is spring break and I can’t believe that it is almost over.  Yuck!!  I have had a pretty unproductive week too.  Tyler would definitely agree to that statement.  My baby sister Manda came and spent a couple days with us in Arkadelphia.  We had so much fun playing the Wii.  I also cooked some darn good meals including chicken enchiladas and roast with some brownies for dessert.  I took this picture with my phone right before I dropped her off in Mena. 

me and mandaLately, we have heard from numerous people that we look so much alike.  Honestly, neither of us see it.  I think it has to do with the fact that we are both such different people we have trouble seeing similarities.  I love my sister and was thrilled she came to spend some time with me.  However, it did make time fly by too fast.

Tyler and I have been having some major heart-to-heart talks about moving Mena in May.  We are both so excited about the move but are unsure where we are moving.  I think at this point in our decision making process we think renting would be the best option.  Tyler is fixing to become very busy with work and it will be hard for us to buy a home.  However, we both can’t wait to have a place to call home.  I don’t know what it is, but here lately I have wanted a yard to garden, mow, or even rake some leaves.  Crazy, huh?!?!? 

The summer and fall schedules have come out for Henderson and I am really excited about my classes.  I plan on taking one summer class in July and about 15 hours in the fall.  I would like to take more though.  I have to take a minimum of 15 to keep my scholarships which have been very helpful in the past. 

It’s mid morning and I am still in my pjs sitting on the couch watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  Hopefully soon I will find the motivation to clean the house.  Manda and I made a pretty big mess.  Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment