Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

New Decisions!!!!

Here lately I have been such a horrible blogger.  I am not consistant and I have not added any pictures in forever.  I really want to blame it on my computer that broke down with another virus about a month ago.  However, I know it is just my lack of motivation because I have had access to other computers.  Since Tyler and I got back from our honeymoon, I have had full blown "summeritis."  It is all I can think about, sun, tanning, swimming, little to no homework, etc.  I know this summer is going to be different because (wait for it...) Tyler and I are moving back to Mena and we will hopefully be settling into a home of our own!!!!  Exciting news.  We don't know yet where we will be moving to but are super excited about the decision.  The downfall is that I will have to commute for the next 2 years while I complete my Bachelor's.  Another piece of exciting news is that I have officially changed my major.  I have decided to get my degree in dietetics.  YAY!!!!!  Last year I was told that I have high cholesterol and am close to a borderline diabetic.  Crazy news right?!?!?  Well, because of that I was sent to a Registered Dietetian for couseling on what I should eat.  I did really great on my diet and lost weight untill I moved to Arkadelphia this past fall.  I know my new career choice is the right choice because I am going to help others with problems like mine and help myself along the way.  My grandfather died because of diabetes and I watched him suffer through insulin shots.  I don't want that for myself so I know I need to watch my diet and really learn to exercise.  This week is going to be busy for me and most of the time I won't have internet.  Good news though, I think I should be getting my computer this week.  Hopefully I will turn around this blogging bum and really tell my story.       

No comments:

Post a Comment